Here are two new laws passed during the 82nd Texas Legislature earlier this year!
Ready!? Contain your excitement……
It’s a lot tougher to get your broker’s license. You need more sales and more experience but this doesn’t apply to you…
Buyer can get an HOA resale certificate. A homebuyer purchasing a property in a subdivision will be able to purchase them directly from the HOA. Before, it was on the seller or the title company to get it for you, the buyer. And basically, the resale certificate shows that the previous owners are in good standing with the HOA and the new buyers of the home are not going to inherit past due fee’s when they buy the home/property. Sometimes it wasn’t until the closing that this was presented and the buyer was stuck with the fee’s. No more!
Well, I’m sure they did many other things with in session but as for real estate, these two are new!
- 05/22/2012 • ACL lineup announced 2012
- 03/09/2012 • apple’s are bigger in austin
- 02/29/2012 • february housing trends in Austin
- 10/04/2011 • …this is a big deal
- 01/28/2011 • ‘shrinking’ the state
- 01/18/2011 • 7-story building approved in South Austin
- 12/10/2010 • F1 designers begin
- 11/17/2010 • Lack’s Furniture bankrupt
- 11/05/2010 • art in public places
- 09/07/2010 • Agave-Alternative Modern Community
- 08/25/2010 • First Solar Development in TX
- 08/17/2010 • Whole Foods Expanding
- 08/10/2010 • Formula One doesn’t want to be in NY
- 08/01/2010 • its been six years but …