A part of my business that doesn’t get a lot of attention is the leasing side. And when people find that out, they wonder how much my service cost them. It costs you nothing. Here is what I do.
We start the experience out by meeting and discussing your goals (rent, rooms, area, must haves, lease terms) and then I begin to search the MLS and other sites/contacts. Then, I email you the properties that meet your goals. Look at each one, give it a thumbs up or thumbs down. I make appointments with the landlord or management company and we go check them out. We find the one you love, then I guide you through the application process (which can be confusing) and then I negotiate the lease down the best I can. Then, I help you move in. Well, I mean I would if I had a truck… sorry.
I lease homes, apartments, duplexes, condos, triplexes … basically anything you can live in. Also, I pay for the application fee when you apply at an apartment. So don’t pay for that! I got it!
I get paid by the landlord/management company for bringing them the best tenant ever (you)!
Give me a call if you’re looking for something. If you’re interested in what a place or neighborhood in going for, I can tell you that too.
- 05/25/2012 • faith,disbelieve,love/hate,aftershock,and difference
- 05/22/2012 • interest rates are still low…thanks Europe!
- 02/21/2012 • homestead exemption stuff…
- 02/14/2012 • staging your pad
- 02/07/2012 • 9 tips!
- 09/02/2011 • real estate won’t ever be the same….
- 08/10/2011 • worth a pile of beans or its weight in gold?
- 07/21/2011 • housing trend newsletter
- 04/13/2011 • Fannie Mae offers home buyer incentives
- 02/25/2011 • When you can buy again
- 02/11/2011 • Free Credit Report and SCORE!
- 02/07/2011 • Sell your Home in Austin
- 01/29/2011 • buying a home in Austin 2011
- 01/03/2011 • improvements that pay off
- 12/15/2010 • housing trend newsletter
- 11/19/2010 • housing trend newsletter
- 10/09/2010 • Very, Very Bad Banks
- 10/04/2010 • Austin Property Taxes: Up