Here you will find a bunch of good stuff! Like…. how much have homes in Austin gained in equity in the past 3-9 years vs. the US … or what is the current unemployment rate in Austin … how about … what percentage of Austinites own a home?
These figures are for the Austin-Round Rock area and provide a good barometer of what the overall
maket has been doing. But if you want to get specific information as to a part of town or a neighborhood, I can provide that to you. Area specific information will be different. You want to know how much your house could sell for or you’re thinking about living in an area but don’t know if you could afford it, let me show you what’s going on. I can tell you what your monthly mortgage payments will be and see if that is feasible.
So, check out my newsletter and give me a shout!
- 05/25/2012 • faith,disbelieve,love/hate,aftershock,and difference
- 05/22/2012 • interest rates are still low…thanks Europe!
- 02/21/2012 • homestead exemption stuff…
- 02/14/2012 • staging your pad
- 02/07/2012 • 9 tips!
- 09/02/2011 • real estate won’t ever be the same….
- 08/10/2011 • worth a pile of beans or its weight in gold?
- 07/21/2011 • housing trend newsletter
- 04/13/2011 • Fannie Mae offers home buyer incentives
- 02/25/2011 • When you can buy again
- 02/11/2011 • Free Credit Report and SCORE!
- 02/07/2011 • Sell your Home in Austin
- 01/29/2011 • buying a home in Austin 2011
- 01/03/2011 • improvements that pay off
- 12/15/2010 • housing trend newsletter
- 10/09/2010 • Very, Very Bad Banks
- 10/04/2010 • Austin Property Taxes: Up
- 09/27/2010 • Austin Leasing made Simple